In order to become an electrical engineer, you need to overcome a lot of exams. Therefore, the job of electrical engineer is the type of job which requires professional knowledge. When you are writing the resume for electrical engineer, you need to keep this in mind and you should try to show that you are the professional guy that the company should hire you.
If you read the electrical engineer resume sample, you would know that there are several tips that you can follow. First of all, you need to start the working background first provided that you have worked for some companies as electrical engineer for several years. If you have worked for other types of jobs, you can still include them in the working background but it would be better if you focus on introducing some electrical engineer related jobs.
Secondly, you need to keep in mind that the education would be very important if you are fresh graduate. Usually, you would graduate from a bachelor degree of the electrical engineering program. Therefore, you would usually find from the electrical engineer resume sample that it is quite useful for you to include the score of the degree or GPA in the resume in order to make yourself more appealing to the employer. Of course, you should not do so if the score is very low.
As you might see from some electrical engineer resume samples, you should state that you are analytical and professional in the electrical engineering field.
Here is an electrical engineer resume sample that you can take a look.
XXXX St. Johnís Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55000
Email: [email protected]
A professional electrical engineer equipped with ability of analyzing engineering problems of various types. Is Able to recommend alternatives after evaluating the situations. Seeking a full-time job from a company with sophisticated system of electrical engineering
University of XY,
Master of Electrical Engineering Science (May 2004)
University of SNC
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Science (May 2000)
Basic principles as well as practices regarding electrical engineering, engineering design, electrical generation and construction.
Good experience in supervisory roles, which include setting objectives for project and project development. Good skills in planning as well as organizing projects with tight budget control.
Electrical Engineer: Aug. 2004 - Present, RT Industries, MN
Major job duties:
1. Prepared electrical specifications.
2. Managed budgets and project schedules.
3. Calculated engineering assignments and investigated into various problems.
4. Evaluate feasibility of project bids and estimated projections for cash flows.
5. Researched on projects and provided appropriate recommendation and suggestions for junior staff.
Electrical Engineer: Oct. 1999 - Aug. 2004, CRN, MN
Major job duties:
1. Reviewed plans regarding engineering specifications
2. Designed projects for circuit diagrams
3. Estimated necessary expenses for maintenance and construction for power projects.
4. Offered technical supports for maintenance of systems in the company
5. Facilitated the working relationship with contractors, vendors, field crews, staff members and the public