If you want to work in marketing field, you certainly know that it is important for you to learn about how to promote some activities or products. Therefore, you should also be able to promote yourself while you are writing the marketing resume.
Yes, marketing resume requires you to demonstrate that you are able to convince the others and you are good at communicating with the readers or audience. If you are launching marketing campaign, it is important for you to understand the needs of the clients in order to design some tactics which are appealing to them. Therefore, you need to include the useful and attractive points in the resume.
One of the tips for you is that you can include the marketing projects that you have conducted. There should be many marketing competitions throughout the year and you should have joined some. If not, you should have completed some projects during your marketing courses and these projects are the things that you can use to demonstrate your ability to communicate with the audience.
You should also show that you are able to do analysis. This can be shown in the resume by listing some of the experience of handling statistics before. In the resume, you need to describe the experiences in a detailed manner because recruiters look for people who can clearly explain the plans that they have in mind. If you cannot tell the plan or ideas you have in a clear way, recruiters probably cannot trust that you can handle the marketing projects in the future.
You can refer to the following marketing resume sample so that you can have more insights about how to create a good one.
Email: [email protected]
Is willing to work for a progressive firm and is willing to manage teams of marketing projects
Senior Marketing Staff, EMD Company, RN, 2002 � 2008
Major job duties:
1. Assisted the marketing campaigns of FM Festival
2. Conducted quantitative research on new creative products
3. Evaluated on the potentials of sponsorship and also the partnership opportunities
4. Presented the brand position of the company in session 2006 to 2008
Marketing Staff, ENNF Company, 2000 � 2002
Major job duties
1. Worked with a group of consultants to evaluate on the effectiveness of two marketing campaigns
2. Helped with budgeting and control of 2 marketing campaigns
3. Worked closely with different project teams to support the development of various marketing projects
4. Visited different countries for product marketing in different countries
5. Helped with repositioning of NE Product
Bachelor of Business Administration (Major in Marketing),
The University of ME, 2000
Skills / Personally traits
Talkative and is able to communicate with others efficiently
Good listening skills and is able to respond quickly
Able to tailor make projects for various clients
Knowledgeable about research methods and sampling plans
Experienced with various computer operating systems, e.g. Windows, Linux Unix, etc
Equipped with basic office skills like photocopying and faxing