There are many project manager sample resumes that you can find in the internet world. It is because many companies would want to hire project managers for managing some specific projects in the company. This attracts people to apply for the job so many project manager sample resumes can be found online which help those applications to understand more about the tips for writing up the resume.
One of the tips is that you need to mention any of the previous projects that you have handled as the project managers. Some of the projects might not be famous in your eyes but they might get the attention of your boss. You can search for the nature of the companies that you are applying for the job and you can see if there are some projects which relate to the type of industry that your desired company is working on. Then, you can try to state those projects in the resumes and impress the potential employers. Of course, you have to get a clear concept in mind regarding the performance that you have done. If you find that there are many negative comments from the previous company regarding the projects that you managed, you should not mention them in the resume or otherwise it would only make your future employers feel disappointed.
You can also show that you are able to lead a team. Therefore, you can list some of the experiences that you have in which you were taking up the leadership roles.
If you are not sure about the look of the project manager sample resume, you can find information below and you might know more about how to write one for yourself.
XXXX DNM Ave., VA 21233
Email: [email protected]
A motivated manager for various projects with over 4 years of experiences in project management. Is Excellent in communicating with various parties with good problem solving skills and is able to promote a positive atmosphere in the office. Is effective in monitoring the expenditure of the projects while achieving the designated results for the projects
Creative problem solving skills
Good at developing relationship with clients and within teams
Good project management ability
Strong analytical ability
Basic PMP certification
SND Company - VA (2007-Present)
Facility Project Manager
Major job duties:
1. To evaluate the contracts for different construction projects through third party vendors
2. To reduce the cost of the facility by 42% through the negotiation with vendor in contract renewal process
3. To manage on average 9 projects per month
4. To perform analysis on least cost in order to determine the facility project requirement
5. To coordinate the facility arrangements for more than 600 towers throughout the country.
6. To meet timeline and also the budget constrains for all the projects
7. To keep track with the project status weekly through MS Excel reports
8. To coordinated with different departments in order to maintain good flow of project management reports
SN CMM University, NY
Bachelor of Science (Major in Biology), 2006