|| QA Technician #2585
|| Calling all QA Technician! Come join our team of professionals in Newport, RI!
GVI, Inc. is a Systems Engineering and Logistics & Program Management company providing services to government and commercial entities. GVI is a successful ANC-owned Small Disadvantaged Business with proven financial strength and stability. We perform a wide range of support across multiple contracts, with our core capabilities centered on Production Engineering and Depot Operations; SHIPALT / TEMPALT; Logistics Management; Inventory, Warehouse Management, and Kitting; Program Management; Financial, Contracts, and Process Management; Quality Assurance; Configuration Management; and IUID Marking, Tracking, and Support
Perform a variety of inspections (receiving, in-process and final), audits and material control tasks to ensure compliance with all established procedures and written instructions.
• Record inspection data, results and observations and maintain accurate and legible documents.
• Review drawings, parts lists, schematics and work instructions to determine product conformance.
• Conduct QA Audits.
• Ensure a product meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
• Test Witness Electrical/Electronic Testing.
• Verify shelf life data and calibration information for compliance.
• Perform repair inspections on a variety of array products to determine conformance with established work instructions, drawings and other applicable requirements.
• Review material used to ensure compliance with parts list or other written requirements.
• Perform material transfer in a computer based application including material code changes. location changes and review of job order history.
• Convey raw material and product quality issues to management.
• Perform actions to resolve issues and implement corrective actions.
• Perform receiving inspections on incoming parts and material utilizing measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, thread gauges and others.
• plan, conduct and monitor testing, measurement and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished quality.
• US Citizen
• Active Secret Clearance
• Valid US Driver's License
• Minimum High School Degree or G.E.D.
• Experience in QA/QC is preferred
• Solid mathematical and analytical skills
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor”
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Conduct QA audits Electrical/Electronic testing   Corrective action plans
United States Of America