|| SharePoint Developer
SharePoint Developer / Administrator
Location: Manhattan, New York
Duration: 13 months
Skills & Requirements:
· Information Technology, Enterprise Architecture seeks a dedicated
professional to provide assistance with migrating from SharePoint 2010 to
SharePoint 2016 (both environments on premise).
· The selected candidate should have advanced knowledge of
SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016 in an enterprise environment, as well as
some experience with O365 SharePoint.
· Client's corporate Intranet runs on SharePoint 2010, and is a
critical component utilized by the entire company of 15,000 users.
· Prior experience with SharePoint upgrades and migrations is
· Candidate should have used migration tools like DocAve,
Metalogix, or Sharegate.
· Working knowledge of the content database attach method,
PowerShell, InfoPath forms, and Nintex Workflow is required.
· Candidate should have strong project management skills, strong
verbal and written communication skills and the ability to write technical
The following are not required for this position but would be considered
as a valuable asset in a potential candidate:
· Must have 5-7 years of general IT experience, with at least 5
years of experience as a SharePoint Administrator or Developer (2010 and
· Some experience with SharePoint 2016 is desirable.
· The ideal candidate is a self-starter with experience with the
following: InfoPath forms, UserProfile web service, Nintex Workflow,
PowerShell, SharePoint site collections, sites, content databases, web
parts, masterpages, css, page layouts, SharePoint migration tools, and the
ability to troubleshoot and resolve migration issues.
· Must have participated in or managed a SharePoint migration
project and have a strong understanding of the necessary outreach to manage
migration timelines and user acceptance testing.
United States of America