|| Contract Position :: SAP PTP PPDS Planning and Scheduling
|| Title: SAP PTP PPDS Planning and Scheduling
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Type: Contract 6+months(C2C/W2)
Visa: H1B, TN, E3, GC EAD, GC & USC (No OPT?s)
Note: Need to share passport Number for H1B, TN, E3, GC EAD candidates.
Job Description :
Describe position and how it relates to the team and overall project.
This consultant will work primarily with the PPDS track in APO. They role
will cover detailed scheduling for both vehicles and engines. He/she will
partner with client business lead and another PPDS consultant to deliver the
system and process solution in that specific space.
· Support Final Design and Build of System and Process Solution:
· Interpret requirements and ensure that system and process solution
give the business what is needed
· Building and testing the system
· Update documentation (process definition documents, process flows,
Organizational Change Management
· Assist in the creation and review of training documentation
· Assist in the training of Super User Trainers
· Assist in the preparation of test cases and sets
· Assist in the creation of test data sheets
· Perform integration testing of the solution
Implementation of System and Process:
· Participate in mock and final cutovers to new environments
· Support final solution
Must Have Experience:
· 5-7 years of relevant technology and business process experience
for the assigned area.
· Experience in SAP ERP implementation blueprint (design),
realization (build), test, and cutovers
· Experience with APO ? PPDS and APO Master data
· Experience with heuristics in APO
· Experience with MMP ? Model mix planning
· Experience with IPPE integration and CIF
· Exposure to integration with ME will be considered a plus
· Exposure to the IS Auto solution in SAP
· Strong technical background to support custom developments and
knowledge of APO architecture
· Knowledge of planning/manufacturing processes
· An understanding of the capabilities of SAP BI to meet reporting
and ad hoc reporting requirements will be considered as a plus
· Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
· Work directly with team to solidify their understanding of business
requirements, review functional requirements and design, and provide ongoing
support through build and testing phases of the project.
· Ensure requirements traceability is established and measured from
definition to implementation
· Strong time management and process documentation skills.
· Solid communications skills both written and verbal with a
demonstrated proficiency in communicating technical information to
· Experience with project testing tools (e.g. HP Quality Center).
· Familiar with all of SAP Functional business processes (PTP, STP,
PDM, OTC, RTR) and touch points.
· Experience with use of SAP Solution Manager for project document
· Demonstrated experience forming strong business partnerships.
· Project participation experience, including understanding of full
lifecycle implementations for major applications
· Ability to translate technology concepts into business terminology.
· Proven ability to make sound and logical judgments.
· Strong interpersonal, written, presentation and oral communication
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Ability to collaborate within a team while exercising independent
judgment and initiative.
· Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in
working on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Act as co-functional liaison between business process SMEs, GIS,
· Support test data creation and maintenance
· Support security role creation and testing
· Support creation of training documentation
· Assist in creation of test cases and sets
· Perform cutover activities
· Support go-live
SAP PTP PPDS
United States of America