Role: Business Analyst Health ( Information Security, HIPAA, CDC, CJIS)
Position ID: 7213-1
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Duration: 12+ Months
Work Authorization: GC & USC only on W2
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Participate in a team comprised of DHEC and solution implementation staff to understand operational and functional requirements for IT projects. Manage requirements received from stakeholders ensuring they are accurate and clearly communicated. Manage all related documents. Work with team members to ensure efficient design and optimal operational effectiveness of end product. Work closely with Project Manager ensuring PM is up to date with current activities of assigned projects. Responsible for identifying stakeholders and gathering requirements from them. Managing the requirements received from stakeholders. Create requirements plan providing resources planning and work effort estimates. Ensure requirements are accurate. Communicate with Stakeholder on requirement related activities.
Making sense of the requirements - understanding the business need and clearly documenting. Review, prioritize and validate requirements.
Focused on delivering the end product.
Understand the structure, polices and operations of agency.
Formulates testing plan and successful testing criteria and identifies appropriate resources for testing.
Assist with development of policies and procedures to conform and comply with agency standard cyber security policy design related to information risk management, designation of data as to criticality, confidentiality, and protection. (NIST 800-53, FISMA, SC InfoSec Requirements http://admin.sc.gov/technology/information-security/policies-and-procedures, etc.) The position promotes agency initiatives and adheres to Information Technology application development and infrastructure standards to support business operations. This will also include implementation of new security policy/procedures as well as integrating systems when possible to streamline staff workflows, user security, and data correction. The position will be utilized for 40 hours per week for the duration of this project. The selected candidate should be able to work flexible hours where it may be necessary for work to be completed outside traditional business hours. The candidate will work closely with the Assigned Section Manager to identify, prioritize, and schedule workload and implementation to IT standards and procedures. The candidate will work closely with customer and subject matter experts for the system design and testing. This will also include compliance to DHEC security policy/procedures as well as integrating systems when possible to streamline staff workflows, user security, and data correction.
Module support of the project.
• DHEC will require that selected personnel sign the DHEC confidentially agreement and/or Business Associate (BA) agreement if applicable. All web services must be secure.
• DHEC will not accept any offers including an “up-lift” charge. The rate paid per consultant must not exceed the maximum rate established for this position described in the State contract terms.
• Contractors must be onsite during each week throughout the term of the contract.
• Follow agency IT Standards, policies, and procedures to include documentation.
• DHEC has the final say on all programming choices.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Experience with Industry Standard Information Security Practices 2. Experience in designing and implementing enterprise level systems architectures. 3. Business Analysis experience to include data flow diagrams, requirements specifications, use case scenarios, and acceptance testing. 4. Should have skills in discovery, detailed design, current state, future state, fit gap and work with effectively with a development group. 5. Expert in Microsoft Visio. 6. Experience with Microsoft Project.
7. Experience in developing and maintaining documentation for policies, procedures, and best practices.
8. Ability to deal effectively with the needs of technical staff, management, users and vendors to communicate clearly and effectively in spoken and written form
9. Flexible and easily adapts to changing priorities PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Experience with security and data classification related to CDC, HIPAA, and CJIS.
2. Ability to establish positive working relationships with technical staff, customers and others involved in data-centric management.
3. Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
4. Knowledge of Information Technology Field, best practices, organization and operations 5. Ability to integrate technical systems with agency goals and objectives.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience. Possesses 7+ years of relevant work experience.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: NONE
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: 904-638-5867 E mail: anbu.*****galsolutions.com
Agal Solutions LLC, 5991 Chester Avenue, Suite 206, Jacksonville, Florida - 32217