Role: QA Performance Testing - Lead
Position ID: 7402-1
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Duration: 12 Months
Work Authorization: GC & USC only on W2
Remote Work Availability: 25%
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 10 years’ experience industry knowledge of Software Testing theories and best practices
• 10 years of experience in Performance Testing and Performance Engineering Domain
• Direct experience in application/system Bottleneck discovery for both System tuning and application tuning.
• Must have direct experience Orchestrating large performance testing efforts of 15+ stakeholders including testers, dba's, admins, etc.
• Experience with Rational Performance Tester is preferred or equivalent tool like LoadRunner, SilkPerformer, Blazemeter, etc.
• Must be an expert in developing performance test strategies including formal planning, design, workload modelling, and capturing of non-functional requirements for testing.
• Must have experience in application and system monitoring for the purposes of bottleneck discovery at all infrastructure tiers like Web, DB, App, Network, etc.
• Must have experience in performance environment preparation, test data preparation and intake testing.
• Batch performance analysis and processing experience is required.
• Experience with deep diagnostics tools like Wily IntraScope or Dynatrace is a plus.
• Experienced in providing Tuning Recommendations as a result of the performance test events.
• Demonstrates ability to understand software requirements
• Demonstrates leadership skills on a regular basis
• Demonstrates effective communication, both orally and in writing, with subordinates, colleagues,
clients and customers at all levels, both formally and informally
• Demonstrates ability to develop test scripts/scenarios from business process models, use cases, requirements and business rules
• Ability to make decisions at the appropriate time, taking into account the needs of the situation, priorities, constraints and the availability of necessary information.
• Ability to acquire an understanding of the underlying issues in complex problems or situations by correctly relating these to simpler or better understood concepts, models or previous experiences.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Familiar with Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA)
• Familiar with Medicaid Enterprise Certification Toolkit (MECT)
• Commercial insurance and/or health care data experience
• IBM Service Manager
• ITIL knowledge
• Experience with IEEE, ISO
• Programming knowledge is a plus
• Public sector experience is a plus
• Project Management skills are a plus
Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or field. Master’s degree is desirable. Years of experience can substitute for formal education.
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: 904-638-5867 E mail: anbu.*****galsolutions.com
Agal Solutions LLC, 5991 Chester Avenue, Suite 206, Jacksonville, Florida - 32217