Calling all Deputy Program Managers! Come join our team of professionals at Military Bases located across the country and abroad!
Shearwater Systems, LLC is a Mission Support Services company providing support to government and commercial entities in the areas of Project & Strategic Planning, Project design & Engineering, Administrative Services, Process & Document Management, and Base Operations Support Services (BOSS). Shearwater is an 8(a) Program certified, Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)-owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). We are a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, which is owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation. Our Company Headquarters is in Manassas, VA and our Corporate Headquarters is in Anchorage, AK.
The Deputy Program Manager will provide Technical oversight for all aspects of the management, planning, operations, and professionals supporting the ACC Primary Training Ranges contract at various locations CONUS and OCONUS.
• Manage performance of PTR contract in absence of the Program Manager.
• Technical Director for PTR — manage overall technical effort and performance of the contract.
• Primary point of contact for technical discussions with Air Force Program Management.
• May supervise Site Managers.
• Review and submit CDR responses to the Government.
• Assist with proposal development in response to new contract requirements.
• Advise the PM during contract negotiations.
• Advise Site Managers on union issues being resolved at the site level.
• Site management experience of a DoD aircraft training range within the last 5 years
• Successful site management experience of projects with multi-million dollar annual budgets
• Proficient in the use of MS Office software
• Secret Clearance
• US Citizen
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor”
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international. We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.