|| Engineering Tech V SPS-49 Radar #2652
|| Calling all SPS-49 Radar Techs! Come join our team of professionals in San Diego, C A!
Amee Bay, LLC is an 8(a) Program certified, Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)-owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). We are a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, which is owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation. We have offices in Charleston, SC; Anchorage, AK; Norfolk, VA; Wasilla, AK; Jacksonville, FL; San Diego, CA; and Philadelphia, PA.
Provide technical assistance on AN/SPS-49 Radar systems aboard U.S. Navy ships under the cognizance of SWRMC by aiding the shipboard crews in the operation, inspection, problem identification, troubleshooting and maintenance of the installed computer systems and networks.
Assistance will be provided in these main areas:
• Power output checks and minimum discernible signal tests.
• Check standing wave ratio.
• Inspect and locate faulty waveguide and transmission line sections.
• Align RF, IF and video amplifier circuits and evaluate for malfunctions, diagnose symptoms and isolate, localize and replace faulty components and parts to restore equipment to optimum operating condition.
• Provide assistance to ships' personnel with operating, operational tests, problem identification, troubleshooting and maintenance of all versions of the AN/SPS-49 Radar systems.
• Participate in programed major assessments such as, TSRA, C5RA, INSURV, TMIs and MCIs.
• U.S. Citizen
• Active Secret Clearance
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Valid US Passport
• Minimum of Eight years’ experience
• Extensive knowledge of the NEC 9610 - AN/SPS-49A(V)1
• NEC 1503 and 1510 will be considered with experience on AN/SPS-49A(V)1.
• Thorough comprehensive knowledge of related engineering disciplines, such as waveguide theory, microwave theory, radar fundamentals (as they apply to the 49 Radar), RF propagation, digital signal processing, digital computers and networking fundamentals.
• Experience as an inspector or evaluator is a huge plus.
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor”
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
computer networks computer software   Troubleshoot and repair
United States Of America