|| DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
|| Title: DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (ORACLE + SQL)
Location : Dallas TX
Duration- 12 months
Interview Process: In-Person after telephonic round.
ORACLE DBA SKILLSET ? 75%
SQL DBA SKILLSET ? 25%
- Must be a strategic and systematic thinker with the ability to dive
into the details as required.
- Must have creative ability (introduce/apply new ideas) and also be
- Must be process oriented (ability to define and execute processes).
- Possess consulting skills, credibility, and self-confidence.
- Establish recommendations and guidelines for the development, test,
operations and application support environments.
- Provide information needed to assess the risk of production
deployment of a business critical application installation and
configuration readiness, performance and scalability evaluation, stability
and durability evaluation, and best practices for Databases.
- Needs to be extensible to changing platform requirements or other
progressions in the distributed computing model.
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, software engineering or
relevant field plus 5 years of experience or Equivalent Work Experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience supporting database
ORACLE Technical Expertise:
- Proven experience with Oracle Database technology with following
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Super-Cluster, Exadata, ZDLRA (Zero
Data Loss Recovery Appliance) and ODA (Oracle Database Appliances X6-2S).
- Hands-on experience with Oracle installation, upgrade, configuration,
monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting and backup / recovery
- Experience in installing, configuration, setup and management of OEM
12c& 13c, RUEI (Real user Experience Insight).
- 5 years or more experience with Oracle database administration.
- 5 years or more experience with Oracle ASM, RAC, replication, Golden
Gate, Data Guard
and clustering experience.
- Experience in managing Multi-Terabyte databases, OLTP, SIEBEL, SOA
and OBIEE applications.
- Hands on administration, installation, configuration of VERITAS and
other Clustering SW solutions).
- Understanding of database concepts and experience in data modeling,
physical and logical database design.
- Experience and strong understanding of Oracle RAC 10g, 11g and 12c
replication, Golden Gate and partitioning (multi nodes 3+).
- Experience in writing database related queries, developing and
implementing stored procedures.
- Experience with troubleshooting of SQLNET, TCP/IP intercommunication
within zoned-network architecture.
- Experience with Oracle Export/Import, RMAN Cold/Hot and Veritas Net
- Able to detect and resolve database issues and problems in a
- Experience and strong knowledge in UNIX shell scripts.
- Create technical documentation and method of procedures for
- Perform monitoring and maintain system security, security updates,
patch installation and audits.
- Strong Unix/Solaris hands on experience.
SQL Technical Expertise:
- Minimum of 3-5 years Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Expert understanding of all SQL Server tools including, but not
limited to, Profiler/Management Studio/Enterprise Manager
- Proficient understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling
- Proficient understanding of replication, distributed systems
performance tuning, and optimization
- Experience with and understanding of, server-client computing and
relational database environments
- Experience in advance TSQL development
- Experience in advance development and deployment of SSIS
- Experience with data management and data processing techniques
- Experience with reporting and query tools and practices
- Experience with managing technical aspects of the databases and
- Experience with transforming data via standardization, cleaning,
data repair, matching, and de-duping
- Experience with managing data from multiple sources including
internal, external, and 3rd party data.
- Experience with of active/active or active/passive clustering.
- Experience of setting up DR using AlwaysOn, mirroring, replication
and log shipping.
- Experience of setting up and supporting HA SQL Server Reporting &
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows server 2008 / 2012 / 2016.
- Assist in maintaining and improving database operational efficiency.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary
- Modify existing databases and database management systems
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and
determine project scope and limitations
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify
identifiers of database to management system
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate
time and cost required to accomplish project.
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from
I need to have the following details from yours end if you wish to apply
for this role along with an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format
Open to relocate :
FACE TO FACE AVAILABINITY (yes/no)
Currently in project:
Availability to start :
Visa Status with Validity:
Last 4 Digit of SSN:
Total Years of IT Experience:
Experience working in US:
Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):
Date of Birth
Employer Contact information
United States of America