Calling all Investigative Analysts! Come join our team of professionals working with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA HQS) in Arlington, VA!! Rolling Bay provides leading edge solutions to federal government customers with a focus on Program Management, Administrative Services, Document Management, Information Research and Analysis, and Cyber Security. We deliver solid performance with measurable results. We are one of eight subsidiaries of Three Saints Bay, LLC, an Alaska Native Holding Company for a family of 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business service companies owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation, LLC, an Alaska Native Corporation.
DEA’s Offices of Intelligence and Diversion receive copies of documentary evidence in hard and soft copy and, occasionally, subpoenaed records. These items are then analyzed for content and relevance as determined by the Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIRs) to assist in the identification of assets, evidence of money laundering, evidence of drug trafficking, or illicit prescriptions or distribution of pharmaceuticals. Team members are expected to brief their findings in both informal and formal settings, as well as create reports, link analysis charts, and articulate leads for the investigators.
• Schedules work to meet completion dates, estimates manpower needs, reviews project progress and makes changes in methodology where necessary.
• Plans, conducts and supervises projects of major significance using advanced knowledge and ability to originate and apply new and unique methods and procedures.
• Reviews and disseminates the prosecutor’s discovery tasking and prepares time sensitive investigative support documents.
• Responsible for the development, maintenance and implementation of standard operational procedures in support of the investigative tasking, training for operational and government personnel, quality control, and the development and implementation of formal reporting procedures.
• Performs Investigations Analyst duties.
• Perform document analysis services that assist in the identification of assets and evidence of money laundering and other investigative support to DEA.
•Provide data entry from coding sheets, reports, or written material into a large scale data processing system.
•Enter data into a computer system via a keyboard device, optical character reader, or other input device as appropriate.
•Work closely with investigative personnel as technical expert to review and analyze source document(s) for information pertinent to ongoing investigations.
•Research and analyze data and statistical information to ascertain indicators needed in support of investigative operations.
•Report findings from the analysis of all investigative material on a daily basis.
•Brief and provide working aids during the implementation of "special taskings."
•Write intelligence reports and create graphics as required.
•Perform data entry using reports, written material, or special data sheets into a data processing system.
•Gather and prepare statistical data.
•Prepare discovery material for the prosecutor. •Work with DEA’s Office of Diversion on pharmaceutical investigations. •Work with large data sets of evidentiary material
•Active Secret Clearance
•B.S. Degree, preferably in a related field; equivalent experience as an Investigative Analyst using various data resources such as Excel, MS Word and Database research/query will be considered as a substitution for lack of degree. •Minimum three years’ experience
•Valid U.S. Driver’s License
•Must be able to pass a background check. •Must pass the DEA Clearance process at the SECRET level
•Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills
•Must be able to maintain a positive team work environment
•Possible Occasional travel within CONUS
WE ARE A VEVRAA CONTRACTOR
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international. We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.