Calling all Security Analysts with C&A/Continuous Monitoring Individual Systems experience! Come join our team of professionals working with the ATF in Washington, DC!
Kiliuda Consulting, LLC provides expertise in the areas of Information Technology Consultation Services, User and System Virtualization, Information Research & Analysis, Cyber Security, Program Management, Administrative Services, and Document Management. Kiliuda is an 8(a) Program certified, Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)-owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). We are a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, which is owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Anchorage, AK and our Corporate Office is in Manassas, VA.
Provide support to a Information System Security Officer (ISSO) in the key roles of NIST Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and Documentation and Continuous Monitoring- for Human Resources, Law Enforcement, Finance or Regulatory Affairs IT systems. The ATF ISSO is a focal point for agency-wide IT governance and provides individuals the unique opportunity to positively influence the outcome and effectiveness of the agencies overall IT infrastructure. Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain the agency-wide information assurance program, its information security policies, procedures and control techniques as directed under FISMA. • review and test the NIST SP 800-53 security controls on a variety of systems. This entails understanding and evaluating system architecture and a broad understanding of IT management, operations and technical practices
• review detailed descriptions of the controls, provide edits and feedback on their actionable quality, and based on the descriptions perform tests to prove the validity of these assertions through interviews, examining of evidence and either overseeing or directly running technical scanning tools against targeted systems. • Defines the problems and analyzes and develops security plans and assessments for moderately complex to complex systems. Coordinates and manages the preparation of analysis, evaluations, and recommendations for proper implementation of programs and systems security controls, communications protocols, risk management, electronic analysis and software security life-cycle management.
• Perform special projects and additional duties as assigned. Requirements:
• U.S. Citizen
• Active Secret Clearance
• Ability to pass and ATF background clearance check
• Four years’ experience in Information Assurance/Certification and Assurance environment
• Four years’ experience in FISMA, NIST, Circular 800-53 and OMB
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to interface with all levels of management
• Excellent time management, scheduling and organizational skills
• Ability to work well independently or in a team setting
• Conduct Security Assessments, Security Audits, Security Awareness Presentations • Must have Certified Information Systems Security Professional certification (CISSP)
• Keen sense of discretion and confidentiality
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability within a changing and fast paced environment
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor”
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international. We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.