GVI, Inc. is a Systems Engineering and Logistics & Program Management company providing services to government and commercial entities. GVI is a successful ANC-owned Small Disadvantaged Business with proven financial strength and stability. We perform a wide range of support across multiple contracts, with our core capabilities centered on Production Engineering and Depot Operations; SHIPALT / TEMPALT; Logistics Management; Inventory, Warehouse Management, and Kitting; Program Management; Financial, Contracts, and Process Management; Quality Assurance; Configuration Management; and IUID Marking, Tracking, and Support
Conduct Physical Inventory of materials, record material quantities, locations, and conditions in Navy ERP (N-ERP). Work closely with customers and provide support as needed regarding materials receipt/issues, transfer, or disposal.
- Inventory customer's materials, perform transactions in N-ERP;
- Interact regularly with customers and provide assistance with material transfer, movement, or disposal;
- Create reports/documentations pertaining to warehouse material status and conditions;
- Conduct material research/investigations to resolve discrepancies;
- Verify material receipt documents for accuracy;
- Transfer materials to and from storage as per customer requirements;
- Participate in meetings and provide material updates as needed.
- US Citizen;
- Active Secret Security Clearance;
- A.S. Degree (2 years related work experience may be used in lieu of degree);
- Valid U.S. Drivers License;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Ability to frequently lift 50 pounds;
- Forklift operator's license or ability to get one;
- Knowledge of (or ability to learn) Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP) system.
Position is located in Newport, RI.
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor”
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international. We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.