Title : SAP BI Solution Architect
Location : Dallas, TX/ Roswell, GA
Duration : 6+ Months
Rate : Market
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
Primary Skills: SAP BI Solution Architect Responsibilities:
· 7-10 years of continuous experience in software engineering, software development, solution architecture
· Possess strong leadership skills and exhibit creative thinking to be able to come up with inventive solutions to solve business challenges
· Self-motivated to keep up with industry trends and disseminating information across the organization
· Experience working with blended teams consisting of employees, vendors, and consultants with both onshore and offshore resources
· Strong Technical leadership of Application Development teams and vendors
· Strong technical knowledge of diverse analtical tools and solutions.
· Experience collaborating with Enterprise Architects and infrastructure engineers to identify, design, and implement highly complex, end-to-end solutions
· Strong understanding of SDLC processes and methodologies
· Cultivates networking opportunities within the organization
· Broad range of business and IT experiences; Has achieved technical and/or business certification(s).
· Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory
· Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the organization including suppliers, partners and customers
· Big Data & Analytics team
· Solution and Enterprise Architects
1. Technical architect and leader of small to medium projects for a specific business capability or across multiple capabilities. Accountabilities across multiple functional and technical analytical areas with wide range of complexity.
2. Accountable for leading the overall end to end design, including the detailed configuration that takes into account how to structure a segment solution based on requirements from the business, global and regional views, as well as the design of standard software configurations
3. Delivers solution delivery blueprints including but not limited to application diagrams, physical architecture, process diagrams, systems maps, service interfaces, technical interfaces, data modeling, integration planning, detailed build estimates.
4. Translates non-functional and functional requirements into end to end analytical solution designs, ensuring solution aligns with business goals and processes, uses and provides enterprise information consistently, integrates effectively with other applications, supports a common application environment and user interaction model, uses the common technology platform, and achieves enterprise level security, quality of service and scale.
5. Collaborates with other Solution Architects, Enterprise Architecture BI Designers to make sure that the solution fits within enterprise context