Skills:tax preparation experience Tax problem resolution, payroll tax, property tax and QuickBooks experience is a plus   Computer skills
| Location:Georgia , United States Of America
Expanding, progressive, tech-savvy CPA firm seeks seasoned tax professional for full-time, year-round tax accountant position with a primary focus on individual income tax returns and closely-held business tax and accounting. Our firm provides responsive personalized services to businesses and individuals – with a strong commitment to quality and to utilizing the latest technology. We are located just north of Windy Hill Road.
Desired Skills & Experience: • Three plus years of with CPA firm experience.
• Recent tax preparation experience of complex tax returns.
• Skills in tax compliance, research and planning.
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently on assignments, and enjoy interfacing with clients.
• Must possess superior verbal and written communication skills and solid organizational skills.
• Computer skills including tax preparation, Microsoft Office and tax research software required.
• Tax problem resolution, payroll tax, property tax and QuickBooks experience is a plus.
We have a great staff and are looking carefully for the right team member!
Please submit the following:
• Cover letter.
• Software experience -- programs used and length of experience with each.
Send to cpafirmatlant*****mail.com. No phone calls please. Competitive salary and benefits.
#jobopportunity #greatplacetowork #notyourtypicalcpafirm #cpa #job #careeropportunity #worklifebalance #accountant #taxpreparer #full-time #year-round
Register/Login to Apply