| Location:Kansas , United States Of America
Job Title: Solution Java Architect Location: Topeka, KS Duration: 6+Months
Interview Type: Skype
Primary Skills:: Solution Java Architect Job Description:
Expert level programming skills in Java · Experience with TDD utilizing Mocking and similar concepts
· Strong understanding of Microservices architectures
· Experience with technologies used for service registry like Zookeeper, Eureka etc
· Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system
· Experience with reactive programming (RX, Reactive Streams, Akka etc)
· Experience with NoSQL Datastores such as Cassandra and MongoDB
· Experience with distributed caching frameworks such as Redis, JBoss Datagrid
· Experienced with Platforms as a Service such as Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, etc.
· Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jenkins
· Experience with agile development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and Test Automation (behaviour, unit, integration testing)
· Java Certification
· Experience with JBoss Drools
· Experience with any BRMS(Business Rules Management System) like iLog, JBoss BRMS
· Experience with JMS, Kafka
Experience with Spring boot Experience with Spring cloud Experience with Apache Camel Experience with Gradle Experience with Groovy, Scala
Register/Login to Apply
Candidates with OPT/CPT/H1/EAD/GC/Citizen and with excellent communication skills.
We Offer Training in following Technologies:
> Pega and other BPM
> C/C++ ...