WE’RE GROWING – LOOKING for an Experienced Sales Associate
889 Global Solutions is a contract manufacturer proudly headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with a vast-vendor network across East Asia made up of top-qualified suppliers. In 2000, we begun our mission to help North American businesses increase their profits and improve their supply chain efficiency. At 889, we believe it takes a strong work ethic, qualified people, and a real passion for manufacturing to continue to provide the level of service our clients have come to expect.
If you are looking for a career with a company that has remained a small business at heart by evaluating our employee’s development and success, 889 may be right for you. We are a diverse and dynamic team of professionals dedicated to our core values. The Sales Associate initiates and develops relationships with prospective customers to procure quoting opportunities and bring those opportunities to a close. The position will call on domestic OEMs to sell 889’s superior customized solutions.
• 3-5 years of sales experience with at least 2 years selling to the OEM sector (including the Oil and Gas, Medical Device, Medical Furniture, and/or General Industrial markets)
• Experience working in an entrepreneurial, small business environment and handling many responsibilities in the spirit of consistant improvement
• Ability or desire to mentor and collaborate with other team members to grow business in OEM and government sectors
• Comfortable with the longer consultative sales cycle and familiarity with international markets • Proven success with a “Hunter” sales mentality and “Farmer” account development skills
Team Reporting and Monitoring of Progress
1. Monitor sales data to strategize with leadership on sales trends and bottlenecks
2. Review CRM (Sales force) pipeline and develop action plans within department
3. Execute action plans to increase company market share and meet sales goals
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive base salary, and the opportunity to earn a generous commission. Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, vacation, and paid time off.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is located in Central Ohio and no relocation is offered.
Check out our glass door page
889 Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification. This is a non-smoking, drug-free environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.