| Location:Oregon , United States Of America
Job Title : SQL Developer Location : Portland, OR
Duration : Contract
Note: ?US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b visa?s at this time"
1. More than 7-8 years of IT experience and more than 2-3 years of experience in Data Analyst or Business Analyst role.
2. Strong understanding and hands on experience in complex SQL coding and analyzing the results for business requirements. Minimum 5-6 Year
3. Efficiency in interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and creating reports.
4. He/she should be able to Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets by forming and executing SQL statements.
5. Ability to transform business requirements to data requirements and write appropriate executable programs.
6. Strong Communication skillset with experience in interacting with Business and Technical teams to gather requirements.
7. Experience in Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, Red shift, Snowflake etc. Min 6-7 years
8. Experience in tools like: Teradata/Oracle SQL Assistant, SQL Workbench or Snowflake SQL Console. Min 6-7 years
Register/Login to Apply
Job Title: SQL Developer
Location: Miami, FL
Interview Type: Skype