| Location:California , United States Of America
Title : Salesforce Lead Location : Thousand Oaks, CA
Duration : 12+ Months
Rate : Market
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
Primary Skills: Salesforce Lead
The Salesforce Lead is an experienced software engineer with significant knowledge of Salesforce, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com platform.
Role will be responsible for customizing, developing, configuring and supporting solutions using Apex, VisualForce, and other Salesforce technologies.
1. Design, develop and maintain solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex, VisualForce, and web-service APIs.
2. Coordinate software development with QA and UAT testing teams, updating Agile user-story based status.
3. Use Data Loader and other tools to research and maintain data integrity when required.
4. Support evening/weekend software releases as required to deliver new and maintenance work to production.
5. Document development work, conduct research on assigned topics, and participate in technical team sessions in creating solutions
6. Troubleshoot and support production as needed, engaging in research of issues and fixing defects.
7. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge on Salesforce technology for both current and upcoming Salesforce releases, and maintain Salesforce developer certification(s).
8. Strong experience with Salesforce workflow tools like Salesforce process builder and workflow. 9.Experience in Agile environments. Scaled Agile and Scrum preferable.
10.Experience delivering solutions for Wave Analytics
Register/Login to Apply