Vytalus Medical Group is an out-patient clinic that includes physical therapy, imaging, and sleep laboratory facilities. We are seeking a licensed PT who will oversee operations of the physical therapy clinic as well as evaluate and treat patients. We provide full benefits including continued education/license renewal reimbursement and APTA/TPTA dues.
· Perform physical therapy examination, evaluation, and develop a plan of care in cooperation with the referring physician.
· Help patient accomplish goals by providing evidence based treatments, patient/caregiver education, and exceptional customer service.
· Supervise and direct clinical support staff, including other physical therapists, physical therapist assistant, technicians, and office staff.
· Provide regular communication with referring physicians, including initial evaluation and timely progress notes and discharge notes.
· Assure continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by designing home exercise programs; instructing patients, families, and caregivers in home exercise programs; recommending and/or providing assistive equipment; recommending outpatient or home health follow-up programs.
· Develop and maintain relationships with referral sources, including occasional marketing visits or community activities.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Develop physical therapy staff by providing training; developing and conducting in-service training programs.
· Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
· Masters of Physical Therapy degree
· Current License by Texas State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
· Current CPR (BLS) certification
· At least one year of out-patient clinical experience.
· Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree
· Clinical management experience
· Strong orthopedic and manual therapy skills
· Skilled in differential diagnosis, ability to screen patients for needed referral to specialist care, recommend imaging needs or other health care provider referral
· Excellent customer service, educational and marketing skills.