Premier Metro Realty Corp, is looking for an experienced Administrative/Personal Assistant to join our growing team. We are looking for someone with a previous administrative background and previous experience in the Real Estate industry.
The primary responsibility being to help the office perform efficiently. This will include clerical duties such as scheduling appointments and organizing files alongside customer service duties to meet the needs of clients and visitors.
The individual in this role will perform a multitude of duties, including but not limited to: answering the telephone, taking messages, scheduling appointments, preparing real estate forms, documents and correspondence, ordering supplies, mailing newsletters, distributing reports, making travel arrangements and maintaining electronic and paper filing systems. The assistant may also handle updating information on the Multiple Listing Service, collecting rent and disbursing funds associated with a home sale. Computer literacy is necessary for this job, as is the ability to focus on many tasks at once in a fast-paced team environment.
The Ideal applicant will have:
· At least 2 years of administrative background in the real estate industry
· The ability to answer multiple phone lines in a fast-paced environment
· The ability to multi-task
· Working knowledge with Office Suite, Adobe, and Google Suite
· The ability to type at least 40 WPM
· High School Graduate required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred or 3+ years of related experience
· Office Suite, Adobe and Google Suite experience/knowledge
· Excellent Customer Service skills and professionalism
· Ability to work independently and without constant micromanagement
· Good Time-management skills
· Ability to juggle multiple demands daily
· Must have your own transportation
Premier Metro Realty Corp is growing exponentially every day, and we are looking for hard-working candidates that do not need to be micromanaged, are honest, and want to be part of the foundation for a quickly expanding company. It is important that the candidate work well with a team.
Please note that all applicants considered for the position will undergo a background check. By submitting your application to the email listed, you give Premier Metro Realty Corp, the right to perform a detailed background report. All information obtained from the background check is for hiring purposes only, and Premier Metro Realty Corp, will never share, sell, or use any information obtained without permission from the applicant. Background report information will be discarded if the applicant does not become an employee of the company. If the applicant is hired, background report information will be stored in the employee’s file only for legal or medical purposes.
Premier Metro Realty Corp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.