Skills:Entrepreneurial excellent communicator
| Location:New York , United States Of America
About us Uppler is the leading B2B marketplace solution.
We provide a complete solution to create a custom B2B marketplace and B2B e-commerce website for any specific industry and geography.
Our technology is used by worldwide leaders in fashion, food & beverages, industrial products... to connect suppliers with professional buyers in over 150 countries.
What you will do:
• Spearhead the growth & adoption of Uppler, evangelize our product on the US market
• Manage the full sales cycle, ensuring that our clients receive the highest level of sales through consulting and operational customer service
• Develop new opportunities from lead generation
• Qualify and convert leads into long term clients
• Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing the pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
• Create your own demonstrations, tailored to your client needs
• Work with Marketing, Product, Growth, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience
• Engage in team development and mentoring
What you should...:
• Have an excellent oral and written English level
• Experience in B2B startup or in a Business Development
• Have a proven track record of delivering business results
• Be an exceptional written and spoken communicator
• Be highly organized & autonomous
• Be comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization
• Passionate about product and working with startup companies
• Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
• Consultative with demonstrable experience
• Enthusiastic about learning and growing in this space
• Intellectually curious and ambitious
• Bonus point if you have interest in SaaS How to apply?
You need to send your resume to gregoire.chauvi*****ppler.com
Register/Login to Apply