Skills:Communication Microsoft Office   Customer Service
| Location:Illinois , United States Of America
Taiyo, a distributor of automotive interior plastic parts to EOM, seeks an energetic and motivated individual to expand our sales team.
When you join Taiyo Technology of America family, some of your specific responsibilities will include:
- Assist in seeking out, creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers and collaborative companies
- Maintain clear and concise information flow between the customer and our plants.
- Creating, receiving, and submitting various reports.
- Manage, process and keep record of documents from initial quotation, to product development, up until the start of production
The right candidate will be trained in office software, parts, quality control, and workflow management.
- Bachelorís degree
- Engineering or automotive industry background (preferred)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Basic computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Efficient, organized, analytical and effective in the work environment.
- Willing to travel for business meetings
- Health benefits
- Competitive Simple IRA program
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
Register/Login to Apply