Skills:Management Technical Support
| Location: , Germany
We offer some of the most interesting and challenging roles where you get to work with the latest IT Technologies with some of the biggest clients in Germany.
For our client, a global company uthat provides a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology with a major project in the financial sector, we are currently looking for a Technical Service Delivery Lead (m/f) on a permanent basis.
Our client has taken over the infrastructure services of a complex international financial organisation. The role of the Service Delivery Lead is to provide technical leadership, process assessment and development in the Endpoint
Management (Desktop Management) service streams. The role interfaces with the client’s IT Management, the Account Management Teams, as well as with other technology team members of the organisation.
- Create and document desktop support processes for troubleshooting Software platforms specific to the client operating environments
- Create and document refresh strategies
- Assist the client with technology assessments of equipment and software platforms
- Recommending and maintaining HW Equipment Standards List
- Participate in Hardware/Software Governance Board
- Ensure enterprise management tooling features and capabilities are fully utilized to the client's benefit and sustenance of the life cycle management program
- Provide reporting for monitoring processes
- Provide leadership and establish formal Problem Management program with feeds from ITSM and SRMS systems and outputs to the client's Change Management process, work instructions for Service Desk, and Field Operations Personnel, and analysis reporting to Client and Account Management Team
Basically our client is looking for someone with a very solid technical background in Endpoint and also consolidated experience in a management position. Ideally this candidate should have 10 years of technical background and 5 years in a Leadership position. Fluent written and spoken English
- Microsoft SCCM 2012 – Design, Configuration, Administration
- Microsoft SCCM OSD – Image Development and Deployment
- Windows 7 or Windows 10, deployment experience
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT ) – Image Development and Deployment
- Solid Network Infrastructure Principles knowledge
- Tier 3 and 4 Support in an Enterprise Desktop Environment
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- User State Migration Tool (USMT)
If you are interested in this vacancy, we would be pleased to receive your updated CV, availability and your salary requirements.
Competetive Salary awaits successful candidate.
Register/Login to Apply