Skills:Self-motivated Excellent verbal and written communication skills   Creative Problem solving abilities
| Location:California , United States Of America
We are looking for an aggressive IT Consultant with sales experience for part-time or full-time work in your area. Our market includes consumers, small and large business. We will train job applicant but require knowledge of Windows OS and Mac OS. A valid driver’s license, insurance and car are required for local travel. We are open to review recent graduates for employment if they desire full time or part time.
• Self-motivated individual with a strong desire to learn technology challenges and solutions. • Candidate must have solid knowledge supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
• Knowledge of mobile and tablet operating systems such as Android and iOS are highly preferred. • Computer Networking – Wired, Wireless, Knowledge of routing, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP.
• Ability to properly install, configure and troubleshoot issues with peripherals such as printers, scanners, digital cameras, and webcams.
• Infection removal. • Hardware replacement.
• Tune up.
• The desired skills are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to perform the job but are not all inclusive.
• Ability to interact with customers in a cordial and professional manner
• Ability to learn new products and services quickly. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to talk technical and in layman's terms depending on their audience.
• Ability to manage time and accomplish goals and tasks in a timely manner.
• Creative Problem solving abilities
• Dress for business casual dress code.
Register/Login to Apply