Skills: SQL DBA
| Location:California , United States Of America
Job Title: SQL DBA Consultant
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Client: UST Global
1)Creates and maintains all databases required for dev,testing,prod- SqL server 2008,2012,2014
2) Performs capacity planning required to create and maintain database.
3) Performs tuning of databases.
4) Plans and implements backup and recovery of the DB
5) Experience in could migration projects desired.
6) Implements and enforces security for all Databases
7) Performs database reorganisations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of database.
8) Provides technical support to application migration teams 9) Enforce and maintains database constarints to ensure integrity of database
10)Assist with impact analysis of any changes made to database objects 11)Troubleshoots with problems regarding databases,applications and development tools.
12)Technical documentation skills
13)Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
14)Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
15)Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Register/Login to Apply