Skills: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) • Certification is a plus
| Location:Texas , United States Of America
• Over 6+ years of experience in building data warehousing and business intelligence solutions from the ground up following a defined methodology.
• 5 years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience and ETL skills.
• Exceptional understanding of and experience with relational datasets, data warehouses and ETL techniques.
• 5 years of experience in developing stored procedures.
• Recent experience working with SQL Server 2008+ supporting OLTP and OLAP workloads
• 5 years of performance tuning SQL Server databases.
• Extensive knowledge and experience developing stored procedures, views and functions using Microsoft SQL Server.
• Light database administration skills (indexing, tuning, optimization etc.).
• Ability to write efficient, complex queries against very large data sets.
• Working knowledge and experience developing and deploying SSRS reports
• Experienced with source control applications (SVN, TFS, GIT, etc.)
• Ability to model, analyze and manage large volumes of data.
• Create jobs and schedules to automate ETL packages within SSIS.
• Exposure to Azure cloud technologies a plus
• Experience with large and very large RDBMS a plus
• Exposure to non-Microsoft DB technologies a plus (MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
Register/Login to Apply