Skills:Nursing RN   Home Care
| Location: United States Of America
This Job is not Active
Licenses and certifications: NY License, RN
Minimum education: Bachelors
Years experience: 1+ years
As the Enrollment Supervisor, you will coordinate the Direct Marketing activities for the client in accordance with New York State policy regulations. You will also evaluate referrals for appropriateness of membership and conduct an assessment of potential members in their home or hospital environment. Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered):
1. Bachelors of Nursing Degree from an NLN-Accredited School of Nursing.
2. A minimum of one-year nursing experience in Community Health or related field or minimum of two years nursing experience and a complete orientation to Home Care and to Public Health Nursing.
3. Experience with outreach and enrollment for community-based chronic care setting preferred.
4. Active N.Y.S. license as a Registered Professional Nurse and valid CPR certification.
5. N.Y.S. driver's license and automobile or ability to efficiently utilize public transit system.
6. Familiarity with home care conditions of participation, NYSDOH regulations and Quality Standards of Clinical Practice.
Sign-on Bonuses OR Student Loan Assistance for clinical staff
FREE Online RN to BSN and MSN degree programs!
Tuition Reimbursement for all full and part-time staff
Dependent Tuition Reimbursement for clinical staff!
Sign on bonus
Student Loan Repayment
Schedule details: On Call, 5 days/week
Care settings: Acute &Home Health
Our range of health services includes home care, hospice and palliative care for adults and children, rehabilitation and nursing care, and our research-based Institute for Innovation in Palliative Care. We also offer health plans for Medicare and dual-eligible individuals.
Compassion is a fundamental element of our care and core values. For our staff, working here is not just a job. It’s a calling. We go above and beyond routine protocols. We become involved and invested in our patients’ lives. We take the time to understand them as people, not just as patients. We know that each act of loving-kindness, consideration and accommodation, however small, makes a big difference.
Please email all qualified resumes in PDF form to MerryStaffingSolution*****mail.com. In the heading of the email please write the position you are applying for and the location of the position. In addition, write about why you think you would be a great fit for this job. Good luck!
Guardian Angel Staffing is taking applications for both PRN and Full Time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to work at a 285 bed Long Term Care Facility located in Wilmore, Kentucky.