Job Title: Scheduler
Security Clearance Required: Active Public Trust Designation Work Week: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm Flexible Hours: NOT Flexible Work Location: Washington, DC 20593
Position Overview: This position is responsible for allocating resources based upon program’s needs and current timelines. The Scheduler is expected to identify and adapt to changes & additions, both anticipated and unexpected, and apprise team members on recommendations for performance and projections.
Important Information: Must be able to obtain and maintain an Active Public Trust Designation. Special Instructions: >Please provide salary expectations when applying.
Ghostrock Systems Development, LLC, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, is an Alaskan Native Corporation and a limited liability corporation that was initially formed in 2012 as a Small Disadvantaged Business under the name Afghanistan Business and Stability Operations. The firm was renamed Ghostrock in February 2013 and began operations in August 2016. The firm's business operations are focused on delivering logistics support products/services associated with shore-based and shipboard related Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR). POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Utilize Microsoft Project to construct and maintain the program’s IMS, make any additional updates to the information as needed, and present the project management teams with timelines, charts, and graphs
• Create and update resource loaded schedules using Microsoft Project, load resources against schedules and evaluate resource allocations
• Implement baseline changes into the IMS by collaborating with applicable stakeholders
• Develop fully networked schedules using predecessors and successors along with effective activity duration affording discreet progress measurement
• Update IMS frequently to include date changes, progress updates, and work scope additions, deletions, or modifications
• Attend project meetings to stay informed of project schedules, timelines, and changes
• Identify major schedule drivers, critical path, and secondary critical path
• Convene with various team members and program managers to confirm that all information is included in the IMS and accurate
• Distribute the IMS to all teams and managers, on a regular basis, to ensure that everyone is informed on project deadlines and major milestones
• Assist other individuals with the use of Microsoft Project
• Propose recommendations to senior management on schedule performance and projections
• US Citizenship;
• Must be able to obtain and maintain an Active Public Trust Designation;
• Bachelor’s Degree required; however, adequate relevant work-related experience may be substituted;
• Four (4) or more years of experience in developing integrated master schedules, analyzing critical paths within schedules, developing and presenting schedule metrics, and analyzing and managing schedule data for complex programs;
• Experience supporting DHS or DoD clients as a contractor, USCG HQ experience is preferred; • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, with extensive, expert-level working knowledge of Microsoft Project;
• An understanding of the relationships among WBS/IMS/PWS/CLIN in Federal contracting a plus;
• Project Management Institute certification (CAPM or PMP) a plus;
• Possess critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills;
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills;
• Extensive knowledge of critical path activities;
• Candidates must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international. We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.