Job Title: SSIS Developer
Expert in using the MS SQL Server Technology stack which includes SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
- Strong SSIS experience and skills are preferred
- Hands on experience in using Databases like SQL Server, Oracle 12.x - Expert in writing SQL/PLSQL, TSQL, MDX scripts and creating Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables.
- Strong business analysis/problem-solving skills. Demonstrated ability to assimilate complex business requirements into a workable data warehouse solution.
- Exposure to ASP.NET, HTML, Visual Studio, TFS, MS Azure, GetHub, DNS, Security, Data Modeling, Architecting applications, and Visualization tools.
- Able to isolate and reproduce bugs. Understands multi-tier environments and distributed databases. Understands data interfaces, database synchronization and recognize database performance concerns and ways to improve performance.
Designing, developing, and maintaining complex data warehouse solutions used for ad hoc reporting and analysis, corporate reporting and regulatory reporting; Facilitating meetings with customers to understand business requirements and then translating those requirements into a workable design to meet reporting needs; Troubleshooting and resolving code issues; Developing PowerBI integrated dashboards, Data integration via SSIS or ETL using MDX queries to update Microsoft cub