Calling all Administrative Professionals! Come join our team of professionals in Washington, DC!
Shearwater Systems, LLC is a Mission Support Services and Facility Support Services company providing support to government and commercial entities. Shearwater is an 8(a) Program certified, Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)-owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). We are a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, which is owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Anchorage, AK and our Operational Office is in Manassas, VA.
The candidate will provide administrative support to Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) management, laboratory and program staff. This professional may be required to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts, presentation materials, and all other duties deemed necessary to ensure the program’s success. The candidate will use a variety of computer or telephonic systems in support of this effort. Professionalism is a must. This position is under the Service Contract Act (SCA) as an Administrative Assistant.
• Typing professional correspondence, reports, and memos;
• Maintaining computer-based and paper files;
• Creating and updating Excel spreadsheets;
• Creating and making government travel arrangements;
• Preparing professional briefings and presentations;
• Coordinating meetings, meeting agenda, and scheduling of logistics required to support office staff; • Managing complex schedules and calendars;
• Maintaining property management support services;
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive, take initiative and problem-solve;
• Resourceful team-player, with the ability to work independently;
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
• Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks, seamlessly, with excellent attention to detail in a busy work environment;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including editing and proofreading.
• Minimum of three years’ experience and an A.S. Degree (Bachelor’s Degree preferred);
• Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Familiarity with Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) preferred;
• Ability to pass and maintain an ATF Clearance Check;
• U.S. Citizen with valid U.S. Driver’s License.
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor”
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international. We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.