| Location: Canada
Job: IT Analyst Lead
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview Mode:Phone then Skype
Exp with test automation is a must
Your Day-to-Day: · Works with representatives from downstream teams to identify system and data changes that may have impact to existing reports.
· Provides detailed data dictionary and layout mappings to support report development.
· Provides QA support for new reports and enhancements.
· Supports IT transformation to Self-Service Reporting. Leads transition from existing Adhoc reports to automation.
· Serves as BA/QA resource to support data integrity issues raised by Compliance during recent ODAG/CDAG report enhancements. Medical Pharmacy is under client CAPs (correction action plans) due to data integrity related issues.
· Must meet Required Qualifications defined in the Lead IT Analyst delivery role.
What You Bring to the Team: · Lead IT Analyst (QA) with T-Shaped skills to provide BA/QA leadership for MRx Auth standing team. <>Supports new client implementations, client enhancements and product growth initiatives as assigned to drive IT and business value to Medical Pharmacy line of business.
· Requirements elicitation: Apply different techniques to facilitate meetings and workshops, create a shared understanding with stakeholders, and engage team-members without using reams of paper or electronic documents.
· Requirements analysis: Collaborates with stakeholders and product teams to decompose large epic stories into features and user stories that can be understood and approved by members of the development team.
· Requirements documentation: Translate features and functions into digestible items for the development team.
· Strong experience creating user stories and acceptance criteria to express requirements.
· Familiarity with Scrum process and role of Product Owner.
· Experience providing product management support such as prioritization and backlog grooming.
· Conduct testing such as functional testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), automated acceptance testing (AAT), and specification by example.
Register/Login to Apply