Skills:English Native Speaker Bachelor Degree
| Location: , Myanmar (Burma)
School name: ILBC IGCSE & A Level
Locations: 9 main cities in Myanmar: Yangon, Taunggyi, Mandalay. Taungoo, Monywa …
Vacancies: ESL Teachers
Start date: May 2019
What should you know about us?
ILBC IGCSE & A Level is an International school in Myanmar established in 1995. Flourishing for decades, we have more than 30 branches across 9 main cities in Myanmar and have educated for thousands of students.
At ILBC, students can develop fulfilled to become the great leaders! What is our offer?
- Your salary will depend on your qualification and experience: $2250 - $2500 per month (after tax).
- We are happy to provide you with a fully furnished apartment with bed, air - con, refrigerator, washing machine, TV, etc.
- You will get $50 per month for transport allowance.
- We will reimburse visa application and airfare when you start working at our school.
What Is Other Benefits?
- Four - week paid vacation and other school holidays.
- Free use of school’s telephone for local calls.
- Use of school’s internet and library facility.
- Lunch at special rate at the school canteen.
- We also have a sick bay with well - qualified doctors in attendance. - You will have 10 days of casual / sick leave per year.
What is your responsibilities?
- Teachers will work 5 days per week and have days off on weekends.
- Teachers will teach no more than 25 hours week and 10 hours for lesson preparation.
- Teachers can teach for variety of students from Kindergarten to Secondary students.
- Teachers need to follow and access students progress. Who are we looking for?
- Native English Teachers.
- Holding a Bachelor degree at least and a teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA).
- Holding a clearance background check.
How to apply?
Send your resume, degree, teaching certificate, passport and police check to our email.
Interview on Skype for 30 minutes.
Register/Login to Apply