| Location:New Jersey , United States Of America
Role: SAP ABAP Workflow Technical Consultant
Location: Branchburg, NJ
Duration: 6 months
JD:- · Analysis of the Functional requirement from any of the SAP modules and provide SAP ABAP -UI5-HANA-WORKFLOW technical solution.
· Understanding the Functional aspect of requirement
· Designing the Development approach. · Coordinating with offshore and getting the work done from them.
· Creating the technical Documents.
· Developing the Objects/program with ABAP/Object oriented ABAP Lang/UI5/HANA/Workflow.
· Developing the Objects like Interface/File handlings using standard technology such as IDOC, XI, Web-service, Proxy, OData
· Developing the Report using Web-Dynpro of ABAP, ALV, and Object Oriented ABAP, UI5, FIORI HANA.
· Creating the RFC?s to load or Extract Data to/from SAP
· Designing & developing the Workflows in the SAP with having strong Knowledge in WORKFLOW technology
· Doing the Unit testing for all the objects developed by him and the offshore team.
· participate in the Integration testing
· Resolve the issue and coordinate to resolve the issue with offshore team
Register/Login to Apply