Position: “Azure DevOps Engineer”
Location: Madison, NJ 07940
Duration: 6+ months Contract
Client is looking for one DevOps Engineer with AWS experience to work on the AWS track of work and a separate Azure DevOps Engineer to work on the Azure track
• Improve application availability and performance for over 3 million students on their online education platforms.
• Deliver a global eCommerce solution.
• Develop a cloud transaction mechanism to improve scalability and reduced costs.
• We enabled one of the worlds largest companies to mobilize its business units and migrate 50 shared applications to AWS in less than a month.
• Migrate a data center to a public cloud.
• Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%).
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science.
• 5-7 years of experience with coding or scripting languages with at least two of the following (Shell, Ruby/JRuby, Perl, Python, PowerShell, Java, Go, Bash).
• Experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices.
• Strong technical foundation in a number of the following tools and technologies: Linux and/or Windows (Ubuntu/Debian and/or RedHat/Centos/Fedora.
• Virtualization (VMWare, Xen, KVM, VirtualBox).
• Cloud computing 5+ years: (AWS, Google GCP/GAE/GCE, Rackspace Cloud, Azure).
• Infrastructure automation 3+ years (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible). Build tools (Maven, Ant, NAnt, MSBuild, Rake, GNU Make).
• Continuous integration tools (Cruise, TeamCity, Jenkins). SCM tools (Git, SVN, Perforce, Mercurial).
• Application servers, servlet containers, and web servers (WebSphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Nginx, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS, Apache HTTP server)