Job Title :Oracle SOA SUITE CONSULTANT
Job Type :Corp-to-Corp Duration :Long Term Visa :Green Card,US-Citizen
Location :Miami, FL Interview Type :Skype / Phone Minimum of 9+ years of experience in software development. Job Descriptions :
· Expert understanding of object oriented programming and multi-threaded languages.
· Expert understanding of design patterns, object construction, and deployment strategies for multi-tiered applications.
· Mastery level knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware (BPEL, BPM, OSB, BAM, OSR, OER) products.
· Mastery level knowledge of SOA frameworks, and web services integration via SOAP, XML, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, WSDL, Java, etc.
· Expertise in relational database concepts and database management systems.
· Expert knowledge of Oracle BPM installation, BPM Worklist customization, configuration and administration.
· Proven ability to translate complex business needs into technical solutions.
· Excellent communication both orally and in writing in a clear, concise, and timely manner.
· Proven expertise in developing programs using Java, XML, XSD, WSDL, BPEL, BPM, ADF, and BPMN.
Education/Experience: · Minimum of 10 years of experience in software development. · Minimum 10 years of experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware. · Recent experience using Oracle 11g SOA Suite, Oracle ESB (Database Adapter, File Adapter, Oracle Applications Adapter), Oracle BPEL, Oracle
Web Services Manager, Service Registry, and Weblogic Application Server. · Recent experience with Oracle 11g BPM including installation, configuration, configuration and creating workflows.
· Strong Experience working with Java, ADF, BPEL, BPMN, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, SOAP, WSDL languages.
· Experience working with portal frameworks, application servers (Oracle Weblogic).
· Experience in integrating applications · Experience in implementing Error handling framework for SOA suit. · Experience in working with Workflow in BPEL Process & BPM 11g. · Experience in creating Oracle ADF screens.