Skills:ITIL, incident ticketing systems
| Location:Ohio , United States Of America
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• EXCELLENT communication skills
• ServiceNow and ITIL experience are a MUST have
• Ability to work on-call and after hours
• Solid technical background and general understanding of a multi-tenant hosted services environment.
• Experience with incident ticketing systems, workstation management systems and desktop imaging.
• Strong proficiency in general troubleshooting.
• Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
• Sound problem solving and decision making skills.
• Good attention to detail, testing and documentation.
Must be able to demonstrate an effective knowledge of ServiceNow and ITIL process.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university with courses in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 5 years of IT related experience and strong experience with Microsoft Windows Server Platforms in large data center environment.
• MCSE and/or other Microsoft certifications are preferred.
Register/Login to Apply