| Location:Texas , United States Of America
Job Title: Network Analyst Location: Mont Belvieu, TX and Down Town Houston, TX.
Contract to Hire (6 months)
· Implementation and design of local and wide area network infrastructure and application components.
· Maintain a robust, detailed understanding of routing protocols, network security best practices and standards.
· Interface with, lead, and direct telecom vendors as needed to complete network related tasks and projects as required.
· Provide real-time network system support to internal and if needed external customers.
· Lead job assignments without direct supervision.
· Evaluate technical specifications for business requirements.
· Develop and implement efficient and cost-effective solutions.
· Serve as a liaison between the business and technical support staff when and as needed.
· Cultivate good working relationships with the business.
· Work closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs.
· Mentor and share expertise with junior members of the Network team.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Essential Qualifications
· Bachelor Degree in Management Information Systems or related degrees or related years of experience.
· Minimum of 5 years? experience maintaining local and wide area network infrastructure.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Solid understanding of OSI model and related concepts.
· Robust understanding of common network routing and switching protocols.
· Ability to be on rotating 24x7 on-call rotation.
· Ability to conceptualize and assimilate data and present proposals in a clear and concise manner.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
· Ability to ask clarifying/probing questions of business customers.
· Ability to adapt effectively to new and changing environments.
· Eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Register/Login to Apply