Skills:QA testing problem solving   communication
| Location:California , United States Of America
ITJobslist is currently recruiting F1, OPT, CPT students for Entry-Level Quality Assurance position with one of our best clients. This position is ideal for those who possess a background in IT and specially in software testing, and have the desire to learn and advance.
First we will give you training for the offered position. After completing the training, we will provide you job as per the performance.
Requirements: • Candidates who recently obtained a Bachelors in Computer Science OR Information Technology
• Good energy and willingness to learn Quality Assurance Process/Testing Detailed oriented
• Able to follow process documents Fast learners
• Ability to work well in groups or independent Client
Responsibilities: • Creating and executing tests on websites and web-based products.
• Developing and executing automated test scripts.
• Reproducing customer-reported issues.
• Verification of patches and bug fixes.
• Identifying issues and generating issue reports.
• Interfacing closely with project managers, programmers, and QA engineers.
Register/Login to Apply