| Location:New Jersey , United States Of America
The Portfolio Management Associate (PMA) works as part of a group responsible for supporting the investment team to implement portfolio decisions and manage client portfolios. Clients include leading global investment institutions, sovereign wealth funds, major foundations, endowments, pension plans, private family offices, and individuals. The PMA has the opportunity to connect with clients and their intermediaries on a variety of operational and relationship management tasks. The position provides exposure to many aspects of the investment management business, including compliance and risk analysis, data analysis, relationship management, presentation and communication projects, and investment decision making. The exposure gained through the role allows the PMA an opportunity to develop subject matter expertise and lead his or her peers in various areas of interest. The PMA role will appeal to candidates who have a desire to serve the interests of clients, collaborate on projects to benefit personal development and team goals, and apply critical thinking techniques to solve complex problems.
• Serve as primary firm contact for client relationships. Support client needs on a daily basis, including responding to investment and operational-related inquiries.
• Manage client custom reporting, including investment commentary.
• Complete trade order implementation for accounts/strategies and become an expert user of the firm’s trading system and compliance module.
• Master risk control for client portfolios.
• Prepare colleagues for client meetings.
This role is best suited for candidates who have:
• Bachelor’s degree with a strong interest in investment management (3.4 GPA)
• Up to three years of experience
• Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills
• Interest in pursuing the CFA designation
Register/Login to Apply