Aflac B to B Sales and Customer Service Specialist Chicago Suburbs – Schaumburg area Regional Office
You would benefit from one of the most aggressive compensation packages in the industry, that includes;
• $3,000 in BONUS during your first three months, and each quarter thereafter for your first 2 years!
• Generous Commissions (Often paid within 2 days!)
• Life of the policy Renewal Income (paid monthly) – retire after 10 years and still receive renewals for the life of the policies!
• Flexible schedule with no nights, weekends or holidays
• Lucrative Aflac Stock Bonus
• Vacation incentives to exotic locations (for You, and Spouse, or guest)
• Insurance options through payroll deduction
• Sales Management Positions available for you to help build and run your own team!
We are looking for;
Individuals who are enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated, and financially driven who look forward to building true financial independence, but doing so working a schedule that can be modified to suit their needs and the needs of their family.
Can you see yourself consulting with business owners, and HR directors to find solutions to their benefits challenges?
Sitting down and helping employees find benefits solutions where they sign up (in volume) through the convenience and cost savings of our payroll deduction plans?
Having a book of business clients you build relationships with and service (and write more business) every year?
Do you have great people skills? Excellent communication skills? A vibrant personality? A self- starter who can multi-task? Are you goal driven, and someone who really wants to build a 6 figure income business?
These are the qualities we’re looking for.
You will receive and represent;
The backing and support of a Fortune 125 company, that is rated A+ in financial strength, and that protects over 50 million people worldwide.
National Advertising supporting your efforts second to none – (Everyone knows the duck!)
A company listed among Ethisphere’s “World’s Most Ethical Companies” for 12 consecutive years!
Training that includes;
An “in the field” trainer and mentor
The opportunity to earn existing accounts to take over as new sales and servcing rep
A collaborative, fun, and supportive culture, where diversity is celebrated, and consideration of one another is foundational
Solid car and driver’s license
Self-Starter and Team Player
Good Communicator w solid personality traits
Experience in communication and dealing with other business professionals
High School minimum, Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Willingness to learn and grow, customer centric attitude
Business to business sales background and success
Income: $30,000 - $80,000 with unlimited ceiling
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year