Job Title: Mail Clerk II Security Clearance Required: Work Week: Monday - Friday Hours: 8:15am – 4:45pm Flexible Hours: Work Location: Bureau of Labor Statistics
Position Overview: Support the Bureau of Labor Statistics mail room
Important Information: This is for proposal recruitment; submission of a resume constitutes consent of resume being used for bid. Employment is contingent upon contract award. Special Instructions: Kiliuda Consulting, LLC is an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)-owned Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). We are a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, which is owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation. Our civilian and federal customer base with our ANC family of companies includes the U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Navy, U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), and U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), among several others. Kiliuda specializes in programmatic and administrative services, providing support to government and commercial entities. We are a successful SDB performing a wide range of support across multiple agencies with a primary focus on: Information Technology Consultation Services, User and System Virtualization, Information Research & Analysis, Cyber Security, Program Management, Administrative Services and Document Management
• Ensure timely and accurate mail services are provided by processing incoming mail and other items; preparing outgoing mail and other items for pickup. • Process accountable mail, newspapers, and confidential disposal bin requests. • Provide customer support on behalf of the mailroom to BLS staff. • Perform basic data entry and form processing functions. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must be able to pass a background check prior to employment
• High school diploma or equivalent is required • one year of mail room experience including sorting, delivering, and metering mail, and be able to perform mail duties as assigned
• Ability to read and follow instructions explicitly • Possess effective communication skills both orally and written
• Ability to prioritize work • Must have knowledge of USPS shipping methods and how to appropriately apply the • Individuals shall be literate and have the ability to communicate in English. • Conducts inventories as required • Heavy lifting is required
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.