| Location:Massachusetts , United States Of America
Role: SAP ABAP Developer
Location: Boston, MA Duration: 6+ Months
· Perform code review and single point of contact for all ABAP developments.
· Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams
· Should have strong hands-on knowledge in ABAP technologies
· Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/complex situations.
· Ability to write and validate the technical specification and able to create test scripts
· The candidate will be responsible for Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing an implementation of SAP
· Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards
· Strong in SAP MM Technical ABAP(Posting PO/GR/IR/SES and reversals)·
· Sound experience in developing, enhancing and supporting RICEFW Objects (Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements, ABAP-OO , forms and must have ALE/IDOCS )
· Good experience in handling Workflows.
Knowledge on configuring FI validations & Substitutions.
Register/Login to Apply