Job Title: Supply Technician
Security Clearance Required: Active Secret Clearance Work Week: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm Flexible Hours: NOT Flexible Work Location: Charleston SC 29406
Position Overview: Ocean Bay, LLC is seeking a Supply Technician professional possessing experience with Life Cycle Logistics support to meet the individual requirements of USMC Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) to provide technical and functional logistics support for C4ISR systems and platform integration as a Life Cycle Logistics Specialist. This effort is related to the Systems and Software Engineering and Acquisition Management Support for the Vehicular Technology Transition Integrated Products Team (IPT) in support of the Digital Integration Facility (DIF).
Important Information: Only candidates who currently possess an Active Secret Clearance will be considered for this position. Special Instructions: >Please provide salary expectations when applying.
Ocean Bay, LLC, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, is an IT Support Services company providing support to government and commercial entities. Ocean Bay is an 8(a) Program certified, Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)-owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). We are a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, which is owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Anchorage, AK; our Corporate Office is in Manassas, VA; and our Operations Division is in Hanahan, SC.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to: • Provide acquisition logistics support for the development, modification, and upgrade of Marine Corps systems, subsystems, and related Support Equipment (SE)
• Collect and analyze logistic data, create and maintain databases of In-Service engineering data, prepare logistics data/materials to support briefings, generate reports and associated documentation for Marine Corps programs
• Assist with maintenance of logistics support data, planning schedules, and documents
• Provide lifecycle logistics support across the acquisition life for balanced solutions addressing capability needs, design considerations and constraints, as well as limitations imposed by technology, budget, and schedule; while working to reduce total Life Cycle Cost (LCC)
• Review technical and maintenance procedures/standards, control manuals, work instructions and other published technical data used during the overhaul, repair, and upgrade of Marine Corps assets and provide documentation preparation, review and recommendations for improvement and configuration control
• Communicate with management on all issues, concerns, problems, and accomplishments
Provide required reports, presentations and associated materials and complete tasks within required timeframes.
• US Citizen.
• Active Secret Clearance.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Five (5) years of experience, to include: supervisory or warehouse lead at a DoD facility; financial management; logistics support for projects involving electronic/ electrical repair and installation, ordering, acquisition, distribution of material, equipment and resources.
• Experience with Technical Data Management, such as engineering drawings
Working knowledge of Sustaining Engineering such as baseline configuration and capability also the verification of system technical and supportability deficiencies
• Previous experience as it relates to Training and Training Support; weapon system acquisition-related training developed and implemented to specifically support the fielding of new systems or major modifications of systems
• Experience with CM Pro or similar inventory management systems
• Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work independently and with a small team. Strong knowledge of electrical systems and ability to read wiring schematics.
• Personable with strong desire to provide excellent customer service. Good communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Maintain professional interaction with Government clients, program management personnel and other contractors.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international. We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.