Job Title : Office 365 Developer
Location : Boise , ID
Project : Contract 6 Months
Mandatory Skills: 8 + years of experience
Responsibilities and Tasks
· Design, develop, administer, implement, train, and support large and small applications on theO365 Collaboration suite including SharePoint, OneDrive for Business Flow, Office products, Groups, Teams, Delve, Sway, Stream, and Planner
· Administer SharePoint including, but not limited to, site creation, site customization, workflow processes, information architecture, web parts, analytics and reporting, and all areas of SharePoint security and user management.
· Analyze business requirements and design and implement solutions that meet the requested objectives, delivering overall customer satisfaction.
· Document the requirements, architecture, and design of the applications developed.
· Maintain excellent knowledge about existing Microsoft Office 365 technologies and emerging strategies, analyze the feasibility and perform testing of new features as they become available, and identify and develop opportunities for their use.
· Provide thought leadership and drive change on best practices for solution design with an understanding of Information Architecture functionality, including site mapping, application integration, enterprise search, and mobile platform enablement.
· Ensure O365 solutions are fit for purpose and in compliance with Micron policies.
· Provide a high level of customer service and a willingness-to-help attitude.
· Provide deep technical subject matter expertise to the O365 user and developer community.
· Review and introduce new capabilities that will bring value and benefit to the business.
· Present thoughts and ideas to audiences of various sizes and technical knowledge levels.
· Assist in the development of training documentation, and provide training as needed.
Key Qualifications · Demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in Office 365 technologies and application architecture and design (PowerApps, Flow, and so on)
· Experience developing SharePoint and SharePoint Online modern pages and web parts
· Familiarity developing and managing SharePoint hybrid solutions a plus
· Familiarity with SharePoint Search, Logic Apps, Microsoft/Office Graph, and SharePoint preferred
· Ability to manage multiple time-critical projects simultaneously. · Ability to work in a deadline focused, dynamic environment, and consistently producing deliverables within agreed upon timelines.
· Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
· Ability to work effectively with remote, global, and diverse teams in a virtual environment.
· Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions.
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to express technical knowledge and processes in easily understood presentations.
· Self-sufficient, flexible, logical and rational, positive, results driven, and a team player