Skills:Cloudera Big Data
| Location:Texas , United States Of America
Job Title: Cloudera Big Data-Hadoop Admin
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
Interview Type: Skype
Primary Skills: Need stong Experience in Cloudera,Big Data,Hadoop Admin
ACCEPTING:- Only GC,TN AND US CITIZENS Job Description: Responsible for installation, configuration and administration of Cloudera Hadoop platform. Help maintain the Hadoop Infrastructure and Operations. Work with Infrastructure teams to setup new Hadoop clusters.
· In-depth knowledge of capacity planning, management, and troubleshooting for HDFS, Spark, Sqoop, Hive, Scala, Kafka and HBase.
· Must have experience with monitoring tools used in the Hadoop ecosystem such as Cloudera Manager
· Set up Kerberos principals and perform testing. Responsible for administering Key trustee server.
· Enable Sentry for RBAC (role-based access control) to have a privilege level access to the data in HDFS as per the security policies.
· Manage integration with Active Directory and provide support for user and group management.
· Automate monitoring and server job processes.
· Responsible for system backups, and coordinate with infrastructure team for storage and rotation of backups is accomplished.
· Perform cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes using tools like Cloudera Manager Enterprise. Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security. Conduct performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop routines.
· Screen Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning. Manage, troubleshoot and review Hadoop log files.
· Perform file system management and monitoring as well as HDFS and other Cloudera Hadoop components support and maintenance.
· Design and implement Backup and Disaster Recovery strategy based out of Cloudera BDR utility.
Interview Process: ? Skype (OR) In Person Interview with Manager and team members --
Register/Login to Apply