Skills:New York, NY
| Location:New York , United States Of America
We're searching for a Lead Data Scientist with strong predictive modeling and machine learning background. You will work very closely with analytics team to help optimize business decisions and will help stakeholders understand business decisions that need to be supported by data e.g. risk of readmission to hospital. You'll also have the opportunity to communicate insights to stakeholders in data engineering, product and clinical teams.
Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered):
- 7+ year’s experience as a data scientist
- 7+ year’s experience working in quantitative computational role
- 4+ year’s experience working with big data and relational databases (SQL)
- Expert knowledge of advanced applied data science (machine learning, neural networks, etc.), mathematical modeling, computational, statistical, data mining techniques (regression, decision trees, clustering etc.), as well as dimensionality reduction techniques
- Experience with data manipulation, analysis and visualization
- Advanced degree in physics, applied mathematics, statistics or related field
- Masters Degree required, PhD preferred What you need to know:
- Excellent base pay with bonus opportunities, full benefits
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic, quickly growing organization
- Act as team lead with opportunities for management-level promotions
- Live, work and play in one of the most diverse, dynamic cities in the U.S.
Register/Login to Apply