WHO WE ARE: We are a premier staffing company committed to delivering the best in staffing for clients in the creative, marketing and digital space. In fact, we’ve won BEST IN STAFFING from both our talent and client side and we are the only creative staffing provider with multi-geographic reach to be recognized by Inavero in both the client and talent award categories. Together with our commitment to excellence and unparalleled culture, we set ourselves a part in representing the industry’s most talented individuals making our growth plan and reputation grow along with it.
Do you have excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills and thrive in a fast pace, deadline driven environment? The BOSS Group currently located in (located) is seeking a branch manager responsible for all aspects of branch performance with regard to revenue growth, profitability, employee development, culture and service excellence.
WHO WE’RE SEEKING
Driven. Smart. Indefatigable. Positive. Passionate. Transparent. You thrive leading teams and have a successful track record in sales – maybe even won awards and recognition for it and want to show your team - whether is in a developmental capacity or rolling your sleeves up along with them - you want them to be #1. The main functions of your role is to be a leader – others want to attach their wagon to yours; provide best in class training and ability to close deals; be a valued corporate liaison and can mentor and motivate like no other. The branch manager is a culmination of a successful sales career of someone who understands operations and wants to be out front leading the pack. Our company’s leaders have started in this role so we want our candidates to have an apt for passionate performance with an eye on future leadership positions.
You have a completed bachelor’s degree and sales history. Staffing experience a plus, but not required.
This leadership role has some BIG responsibilities and here are the things this person needs to perform to be an AMAZING leader:
· Actively leads revenue-generating activities as an involved branch manager while hiring, mentoring and motivating, training and evaluating branch employees.
· Manage the branch P&L to ensure profitability targets are met.
· Create and maintain a positive culture and facilitates cross selling activities for both strategic business units.
· Provide service excellence for client meetings in a consultative approach with contacts to introduce staffing services, evaluate staffing needs and uncover account potential.
· Embrace your entrepreneurial license to run your own business while supported and inspired by a team of pretty incredible peers who root for your success instead of competing against you.
· Cultivate and distributes new leads to business development managers.
· Identify new and creative ways to source qualified clients including: contact lists, referrals, database leads, social media, job boards, personal networking and association websites.
· Negotiate terms of staffing contracts, placement fees and bill rates.
· Leads recruiting, hiring and talent placements within branch.
· Continues education on both the staffing and the creative industries through industry publications, online research, association events and competitor sites on recruitment best practices, staffing industry news and information specific to the core areas in which we do business.
· Collaborate with management on strategic and tactical sales initiatives to further identify opportunities in the marketplace.
· Conduct weekly 1:1 with direct reports and provide feedback to staff on their weekly/monthly goals.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive compensation
· UNLIMITED PTO offered after your first year!!! Yes, you read that right, unlimited PTO.
· Awards: We celebrate and recognize our top performers
· Longer weekends perk: we leave the office at 3pm on Fridays on a rotating schedule!
· Weekly pay, every Friday! Generous monthly commissions.
· Robust and continuous improvement with our on-the-job training and development along with ongoing mentorship programs
· Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
· Direct access and visibility of our top leaders on a regular basis
· Referral bonuses
· And much more …