Role: Sr. .Net Developer
Duration: 9+ months
POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION: yes INTERVIEW PROCESS: Phone then Skype Interview
Our client is looking for Sr. folks with Design( not an Architect- they have an Architect) but Sr. enough who can actively participate in architecting and building Web Applications by converting legacy ASP.Net Web Forms applications. Client has several applications in more modern technology and even cloud based. They would like to do the same for these set of sales applications.
candidates needed with 9+ years? experience as this level it will be easier to understand the architecture. NO H1 Transfer case Sr. .Net Developer with ASP.Net web forms and Design patterns exp. Experience converting single page legacy applications to more modern responsive Web applications.
Client has numerous legacy ASP.Net Web Forms applications to be converted.
The Senior .NET Software Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing innovative web and console applications.
He/She will perform design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions.
Required Technical Skills .NET 4.5x development, MSCE preferred
· TFS (source code management) WCF/Web API and related technologies (JSON, REST, SOAP, XML).
· Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)ASP.Net, MVC, C#, VB.Net, LINQ, Entity Framework and Dependency Injection Framework such as Autofac
· Architectural design patterns Experience with: Architecting and building applications withASP.NET MVC 3.0 (or later) with razor view engine
· Experience with ASP.Net Web Forms, User Controls, Class Libraries, GAC
· Experience in converting legacy systems to the new, modern and responsive web applications Building responsive web applications using frameworks such as Bootstrap 3 or above
· Using at least one of the following databases: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server Translating functional designs into technical designs, and conversely to translate complex information into common terms
· Ability to think analytically to solve technical problems individually and in a team environment Must be a strong technical leader who can prioritize well and has the ability to work in environments with competing and alternating priorities, with a constant focus on delivery
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Accountable for partnering with key roles (enterprise architects, infrastructure, etc.) to create solutions that are aligned to architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services